Just The Way I'm

Just The Way I'm

Monday 7 March 2011

‎(◕ ‿ ◕ ✿) happy woman day's

assalamualikum...

HAPPY WOMAN DAY'S

today is 08 march 2011....i love my self.........

Barangsiapa yang mengembirakan akan perempuannya, darjatnya seumpama orang yang sentiasa menangis kerana takutkan Allah dan orang yang takutkan Allah akan diharamkan api neraka keatas tubuhnya.(◕‿◕✿)


Whoever will bring cheer to her, the status of such people are always crying for fear of Allah swt and those who fear Allah swt, the fire will be banned on his body.
(◕ ‿ ◕ ✿)





                                                        
utk mama ku yg kusayangi


Thank you mother for all that you do, I know my thanks are far to few, I really do love you I dont say enough, for me those words are really tough, I wish I could express all that I feel, but for me you know thats a big deal, Have a good day I’m thinking of you , I hope my feelings are getting through. Happy Woman Day…

No comments:

Post a Comment